After a hectic day at work, hiking was probably the last thing I wanted to partake in! However, getting to meet these two wonderful people and share a workout together was the highlight of my day! They had never done the incline before, so it was a whole new experience! Having been on it many times myself, I know the torture involved, but it is kind of a right of passage for an athlete who comes to Colorado! And of course, who wouldn’t want to spend time getting to know Rach and D…they are so nice and I wish they lived closer so we could do stuff like this really often!
Anywho, I think I’m probably a crazy stupid person for doing this a few days before an Olympic tri, but it was fun and I’m glad I didn’t miss out! We drank our celebratory chocolate milks at the bottom, and I came home and ate my dinner in an ice bath. So much cold, so much pain. Compression sleeves on, legs up.
Legs hurt, feet hurt, but my heart is full! It’s great to know that you can feel like you already know someone even when you first meet them! The internet is an awesome thing, but running brings us together in ways I can’t even believe! I am happy. :)
- beckyc said: whaaaat? runwthrach was here and I didn’t even know this??
- lifewithkim likes this
- runlong likes this
- ironphenix said: So glad you got to meet them. Don’t you just love them!
- ironphenix likes this
- robbsadventure likes this
- runrunningrunner said: I love it when tumblrs get together and post awesome stuff like this :)
- runrunningrunner likes this
- chrystimoreorless likes this
- milemarkersoflife posted this